Tenant Billing empowers you to push your actual costs to the appropriate owner or driver.
Our Tenant Billing feature can automate the import of interval, billing, and meter reads, and create sophisticated methods for allocating costs to individual departments, cost centers, or tenants. All allocations are also available for consumption, cost, and greenhouse gas reporting and benchmarking. Develop accountability for consumption and costs, and improve the efficiency and quality of your data management. Leverage EEM Suite Bill Analyst and Meter Data Analyst reports and analytics to provide energy management capabilities for tenants and cost centers.
Features & Capabilities
- Allocate percentages and fixed amounts
- Support for allocations to metered and non-metered spaces
- Push bill reports the next day to department heads with event notifications
- Interface as system of record with handheld meter reading software
- Rebill third party tenants based on submetered usage and internal or actual utility rates
- Define hierarchical, parent-child bill meter relationships
- Review accurate audit trail for rebill accounting
- A/P integration for generating tenant and cost center bills
- Accrual reports and advanced financial reporting
- Leverage Meter Data Analyst reporting for meter data rebilling accounts
- Leverage Bill Analyst reporting for monthly billing accounts