Bill Analyst provides everything energy or accounting managers need to process utility billing information efficiently and effectively.
Developing financial accountability within and across an enterprise is critical to effective energy management. Our Bill Analyst software provides a powerful utility bill based solution for auditing, analyzing, monitoring, and allocating utility expenditures. Large energy users can manage their billing data more efficiently, gain visibility into actual and historical performance, forecast and budget their energy costs more accurately, and utilize this valuable source of information for increased energy efficiency and conservation.
Features & Capabilities
- Capture billing information manually and electronically
- Store scanned images of bills online
- Configure bill line item templates to speed manual data entry
- Accommodate multiple commodities with support for electricity, gas, water, steam, and other types of bills
- Set up multiple vendors per account for deregulated markets
- Support multiple currencies for organizations with facilities in multiple countries
- Automate the application of a comprehensive list of bill validation tests
- Receive automated notifications of bill validation errors, late bills, and missing bills
- Automate transfer of bills to your financial system, eliminating the need for double entry
- Create budgets and forecasts quickly with budget development tools
- Benchmark facilities within your organization or against external organizations via integration with the Energy Star Portfolio Manager
- Schedule, print, and export reports to Microsoft Excel or PDF
- Quickly create user defined reports utilizing data stored in the prebuilt data warehouse